Why Choose Kraff Eye?
Laser vision correction is an outpatient procedure that helps restore natural vision and reduces dependence upon glasses and contact lenses. The Kraff Eye Institute doctors and staff are committed to exceeding your expectations in laser vision correction. Our Board-certified physicians utilize the latest and most sophisticated instruments and techniques for laser vision correction, treating cataracts, monitoring glaucoma, fitting contact lenses and treating diseases of the retina.
Laser vision correction will change the way you see the world!
- At the Kraff Eye Institute, our patients receive the precision and care of the most experienced laser vision correction doctors in the Midwest. Our Board-certified physicians have performed tens of thousands of Lasik procedures with the highest levels of safety and patient satisfaction, utilizing the latest and most sophisticated instruments and techniques. The Kraff experts, who have been performing Laser Vision Correction since 1991, offer the kind of knowledge, comfort, and experience that you can trust your eyes with.
- Safety and Care:
- When it comes to your vision, the Kraff Eye Institute puts safety and comfort above the rest. We offer the most progressive technology in Refractive Surgery, and only state-of-the-art lasers and the safest, most advanced instruments for performing LASIK are utilized. The Kraff doctors believe in precision, care and safety for your eyes above all else.
- An Informed Decision:
- The Kraff Eye Institute believes that an informed patient is our best patient. The best way to determine if you are a candidate for LASIK surgery is to schedule a no-cost consultation appointment, where you'll meet with Dr. Manus Kraff or Dr. Colman Kraff to learn more about the procedure and understand the risks and benefits. At Kraff, we give you the opportunity to have all of your questions answered before you make this very personal and important decision.
- Education and Reputation:
- The Kraff Eye Institute continues to pioneer in the field of Laser Vision and Correction. Kraff LASIK Chicago doctors have been invited to lectures and teach at scientific institutions such as John Hopkins, Yale University, Hebrew University, in Jerusalem and Vanderbilt. They have chaired national ophthalmology programs and have published numerous scientific papers upon research performed at the Institute. The Kraff doctors were the very first in the United States to treat patients with the VISX WaveScan Wavefront System. The Kraff Eye Institute continues to lead the US clinical trials in this exciting new laser vision technology.
If you would like more information or would like to schedule a complimentary LASIK consultation, please fill out the form on the right or call (312) 265-3400.